As of April 1, 2020
World Business Garden
World Business Garden recognizes the importance of protecting personal information and shall establish and implement Personal Protection Policy for handling personal information in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (the “Personal Information Protection Act”), as described below.
1. Compliance with related laws and regulations, guidelines, etc.
World Business Garden recognizes the importance of personal information, respects and complies with the laws and regulations, etc. concerning the protection of personal information and endeavors to ensure the proper handling of personal information.
2. Acquisition, use and provision of personal information
World Business Garden acquires personal information through lawful and fair means, makes public disclosures, notification, explicit statements, etc., regarding the purpose of use and refrains from handling personal information beyond the scope of the purpose of use without the prior consent of the individual to whom the personal information relates. Moreover, when providing personal information to a third party, World Business Garden conducts the procedures stipulated under the relevant laws and ordinances.
3. Purpose of use of personal information
World Business Garden uses personal information for the following purposes.
(1) To properly and smoothly collect information for case studies, the signing of contracts, the execution of transactions, emergency communication and other actions within the scope of the following businesses which World Business Garden may conduct (including future business activities that may require the handling of information) under the relevant laws, regulations, the Articles of Incorporation, etc.
(i) Handling of tenancy applications for World Business Garden facilities and rental management
(ii) Building management operations for World Business Garden facilities
(Inspection and maintenance of building equipment, environmental sanitation management, security services, supervision of works, emergency response, repair, facility replacement, etc.)
(iii) Formulation of the World Business Garden operating plan
(iv) Operations for the handling of reservations of conference rooms in World Business Garden facilities
(v) Operational management of facilities for venture businesses
(vi) Management of the WBG Club Lounge, WBG Card operations, administration of stores, planning and operation of various events, etc.
(vii) Other operations relating or incidental to the above items
(2) To publicize the products, services, etc. of affiliated companies and business partners of World Business Garden, which may be useful to customers
(3) For market surveys, analyses and other marketing activities conducted by World Business Garden and its affiliated companies
(4) To exercise rights and fulfil obligations in accordance with laws and regulations
(6) To provide the information to a third party within the scope necessary for fulfilling the purposes of use described in (1) to (5)
4. Provision of personal data to third parties
World Business Garden shall not provide personal information to any third party, except as otherwise provided for in laws and regulations. If it becomes necessary to provide personal information to a third party, World Business Garden shall separately take measures as required.
5. Joint use of personal data
World Business Garden may use personal data provided by the User jointly with another party in accordance with the following items.
(1) Personal data to be used jointly
Name, information regarding affiliation (name of company, name of department, position, etc.), address, telephone number, email address, etc.
(2) Scope of joint use partners
Companies affiliated with World Business Garden
(3) Purpose of joint use
The purposes of use described in 3. above.
(4) Administrator of personal data for joint use
World Business Garden
6. Matters regarding security measures for personal data
To protect the personal data held by World Business Garden from unauthorized access, loss, alteration, leakage, etc., World Business Garden shall properly and prudently manage the personal data and take the necessary and appropriate security control measures, including the education and training of employees and security measures for the database system.
7. Outsourcing of personal data processing
If the handling of personal data held by World Business Garden is outsourced, World Business Garden shall carry out the necessary and appropriate management and supervision of the outsourcing contractor.
8. Point of contact
Please contact the office below if you have any comments, questions or complaints regarding the handling of personal information by World Business Garden; any requests for notification or the disclosure of the purpose of use of personal information held by World Business Garden; requests for the correction of, addition to or deletion of personal information; and requests for the discontinuance of use, erasure or the discontinuance of the provision of personal information to third parties.
2-6-1 Nakase, Mihama-ku, Chiba-shi, Chiba-ken, 261-7134
WBG Office, World Business Garden
Telephone number: 043-297-3105
9. Continuous improvement of this policy
The Personal Protection Policy shall be subject to continuous improvement to ensure the protection of personal information held by World Business Garden.